Do you qualify to travel to Australia under the Working Holiday Visa?
The requirements are listed below:
1. To apply you will need to complete First Visas brochure attached. Make sure that your passport is valid, for this application you can submit a copy of your passport with it, or a certified copy of your passport.
2. The following should also be included with your application:
3. Are you from an eligible county? See qualifying countries listed below:
4. If your application is successful you will be allowed to stay up to 12 months.
5. It takes 1-3 months to process. This can vary it can take between 1 -3 months. Or longer in more complex cases. Your application could take longer if you need character or health checks (including x-rays).
Fees start from £365.00 (incl First Visas fees) If you would like to apply please download our brochure http://www.firstvisas.co.uk/working-holiday-visa.pdf , and start your application today.
For further information contact First Visas, to speak to one of our specialist please give us a call on 0208 769 1750 or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org,uk.
6. If you are applying for a tourist visa to china you will need to include either an Invitation letter from Chinese Organization or permanent resident in China. Or alternatively an Air ticket booking ticket.
7. China visa applications takes 3 working days (including the submission date) for express service and 4 working days for the standard service.
Make sure your letter of invitation outlines all the above to ensure that your application is processed in a timely manner. For further information contact First Visas, to speak to one of our specialist please give us a call on 0208 769 1750 or you can email us at email@example.com